Monday, March 21, 2011

Expectations.

I just had to post this picture because it's my favorite from today. Mmm roti. ;)


Today was very eventful and informative. So much happened today, and I still can't get over the fact that we're in Idaho. It's been amazing meeting all of the staff at CCG, and hearing all the cool projects they have running. Hearing how they've been expanding and creating new programs has been so encouraging and I hope that as a team, we can exceed their expectations. Actually, I was doubting myself and about how much I can give, but after thinking about it and debriefing with the team, when was it ever about us anyway? Only by God's grace are we here and only by God's grace is He going to do crazy shenanigans through us. Today was tiring and wonderful, and I can't wait for the next few days we have with CCG! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment