Saturday, March 19, 2011

T-minus 4ish hours...

OK, so we're all supposed to be sleeping right now because we're leaving for Boise, Idaho at 4 a.m! But obviously...that's not happening. Currently, Fukuda is dancing, David is playing a game on his phone, Angela is brushing her teeth, Steph is knitting, Britt is looking up songs on another laptop, and Nate is...somewhere. Can you already tell we're just gonna get into some crazy shenanigans on this trip? :)

So here are some thoughts I have pre-trip: I am just super excited and ready to see what God has in store! Last week, when we started to hear more and more about what we would be doing and who we would be meeting, I was just getting so excited that I wanted to fast forward through finals week (but then again, I always want to fast forward through finals, even if I wasn't going to BWAM). And now that finals are over (hallelujah!) and we're literally leaving in a few hours...I actually can't believe it. Still seems a little surreal. But yes, just ready and open to let God lead us wherever He wants and stir our hearts and move us in amazing, amazing ways. Let's do this! :)

OK, nap time, folks. We'll keep y'all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment