Friday, March 25, 2011

Wheelbarrows

Did you know? Wheelbarrows only have 1 wheel, not 3 or 5. But if you didn't know, that's okay because now you know! It is 1:24am Idaho time and it is our last night in this city. I am a little sad that it is ending so soon; a ton of things happened all rapidfire and such and I suppose it's going to take a little while after BWAM is over to fully understand what exactly what we've all experienced here.

However, at this point I will just declare that the food I've eaten is ridiculously tasty, the new people I've met are astounding in more ways than one, and the people that I've known are actually way cooler than I knew them to be. Whoaaa!!

And so, I must get back to other things (like finishing my project and getting some sleep) because tomorrow will be a big exciting day involving some kind of pumpkin pancakes and hours of driving. Pray for us!

-Angela

P.S. Dear team, you guys are soooo cool, whoaaa I like you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment